BabyTo tell you just how much you mean to me is something that is almost impossible, to explain. I love more than anyone else I have ever had feelings for and that says something. You are the most amazing guy I have ever known, not only is the compassion that you hold in your heart remarkable, so is the confidence that you possess. You have the power to floor me just by whispering “I Love You” in my ears and that gives me so much delight the kind that makes life worth while.Honey,They always said that finding true love can give you unimaginable happiness; something that I refused to believe all my life. I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined that someone like you would love a girl like me. It is so amazing to spend my days with you, your love for life has given a new meaning to mine and with every passing day, I fall deeper in love with you. You are everything that I could have ever wanted so thank you for being mine. I know that the best of our days are lined up for usBeloved,A million thins cross my mind as I sit down to write you this letter. You are the one who saved me when I needed that special someone who could take care of me and be mine. You have given so much to this relationship that I know that no one else could have ever made me feel complete the way you do. I am indebted to you, for everything, and I know that it is my life’s mission to take care of you and love you. You are my knight in shining armor My Love,There are times when I look at us and think of how far we have come. We started off on a rocky start, unsure of what life had in store for us and how things would turn out to be. When I see things as they are now I know that we have each other like we’ve always had and that comes with a sense of much satisfaction. I love you, that’s is something that I know won’t change till my dying breath, you always were are and will be the one for me. You mean the world to me.
There was once a time when life had dealt its hardest blows on me and I was on the ground crushed and hurting. You found me and picked me up, you brushed away all the dirt and healed my wounds with your love. I know now how important true love really is, for all the unimaginable joy that you have filled into my life makes me feel like the luckiest girl in this world. I love you, and I will continue to do so till the end of time. You are that one person who has made every dream of mine turn into reality